Swedish girls are everything what you fantasize about. They are tall, beautiful, blonde (although artificially blond dyed hair), busty, athletic, and strong. These viking women are the enigma wrapped in a conundrum because the men still haven’t figured them out.
If dating Swedish men was confusing enough, then dating Swedish women must be more so. I’m a girl, an American-Indian girl, and therefore am not Swedish. But I have a few Swedish girlfriends and they all have opinions of their fellow male counterparts. Some comments are downright ballsy. Swedish guys have done a good job of losing their balls over the years, part thanks to feminism, part thanks to super tight jeans that served as self castrating devices.
First off, if you are man, Swedish, French, American, British, you have to learn how to smooch and booze with those hot Swedish women. A lot of booze, it helps. Second, it seems that foreign men in Sweden have an advantage over the Swedish men. Be happy and use it wisely.
Here’s what Swedish women think of Swedish men:
- Kinda shy – the men just watch you and wait forever before they will come speak to you.
- Difficult to figure out
- Snåla – a bit greedy and stingy, swedish men don’t invite girls out much
- Too dependent on alcohol – the boys drink to get drunk, and it’s very gross. If swedish men learned to drink for pleasure and not got wasted, it would be easier to have a conversation and think they are sexy. In Southern Europe, people drink wine, beer, alcohol with class. Up in Scandinavia, people drink like the end of the world is coming. Plus, drinking a glass of wine on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday is akin to alcoholism, yet it’s okay to get wasted drunk from Thursday to Saturday. Where’s the moderation?
- No alcohol = no conversation, the Swedish boys have no ability to communicate without the clutch of alcohol
- Too emotionally distant and far away
What Swedish women LIKE/ WANT Swedish men to do:
- Be courteous – maybe open doors, pull out chairs, a little bit of chivalry is good
- If you invite someone for dinner, then you could at least pay for it!
- Buy a gift to show your affection; it’s nice to receive presents
- Have some balls and guts and speak to me! “Hi, what’s up” does not count. We want to talk about real stuff, not just the weather.
- Stop counting every krona spent at a meal, it’s embarrassing to decide who got what drink, what side dish, etc. Can’t we just split the bill like normal people?
- Be a man and stand up for what you want
After reading all these comments you must think, “damn, how do Swedish men and women mate and have lots of babies?” I wonder that too, and I’ll put the blame on the dark swedish winter and the bright swedish summer. You also must think that Swedish women hate their fellow men. It’s part true, more Swedish women are interested in foreign men than they are in other Swedes. Boredom, lack of balls, and overall disappointment are contributing factors.
What can you learn from this? Like I said, if you are male and not Swedish, you already have a leading position. If you have the ability to speak to girls without being a pussy and make good conversation, again, major brownie posts. And finally, if you have some gentlemanly qualities, the beautiful blond Swedish girls will be all over you.
As my friend put it: Swedish blond bombshells may be tough and viking-like on the outside, but they are still soft, delicate women on the inside. A Swedish woman deserves to be treated as such.
PS – I’m well aware that this post constitutes a generalization. Please don’t comment that I’m stereotyping and stereotyping sucks, wah wah wah. Everyone generalizes; get over it. Your comment will not be approved.
Please however comment on something more constructive. Perhaps why Swedish women have a reputation of being blond/beautiful or why the negative reputation of being “sluts.” Or your experience dating a Swedish girl or being a Swedish girl and dating.