Though I don’t believe in astrology and matching people’s star signs or whatever, the description of a Sagittarian fits me perfectly. Uncanny.
This description of a Sagi will give you more insight into who I am and how I tick (without giving out the personal details). =)
- Ambition is inexhaustible, and they are not easily deterred when their goals are in sight
- Love traveling and exploration, the more so because minds are constantly open to new dimensions of thought
- Ambitious and optimistic, and continue to be so even when their hopes are dashed.
- Are honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere, with a passion for justice.
- Are usually modest and are often religious, with a strong sense of morality, though they tend to overemphasize the ethical codes they follow and not religion/god itself
- Have both profound and widely ranging minds, equipped with foresight and good judgement
- Can be witty conversationalists
- Love to initiate new projects (they make excellent researchers) and have an urge to understand conceptions that are new to them
- Think rapidly, are intuitive and often original, but are better at adapting than inventing
- Are magnanimous in forgiving offenses and are responsible when looking after the elderly in the family
- Are natural teachers and philosophers with a talent for expounding the moral principles and laws which seem to explain the universe.
- Have an interest in cars and aircraft – with emphasis on the sporting side racing, rallying etc.
- Are reliable, seldom betraying any trust given to them.
- More apt then the average to make an uncongenial alliance.
- Are flirtatious, devoted and playful
- Have a tendency to want to roam the world endlessly, to continuously question life’s path and explore every whim and curiosity
- Being tied down is frightening, thus instinctively seek out partners who aware of the smaller picture, and someone who will want to keep moving around.
- Idealize the notion of love and expect lovers to live up to high intellectual expectations
- Am happiest with someone vibrant and youthful
- Are an artistic and graceful lover
- Mental stimulation is as exciting as the sexual kind; if the conversation is honest and open, things will continue to develop and grow
- If the marriage is successful, they will be faithful spouses and indulgent parents
- Are prone to flare up over trifles
- Can be exacting, domineering and inconsiderate
- Restlessness, if excessive, can jeopardize more than their own stability
- Need to fell free and are often faced with the choice of allowing their careers to take over their lives at the expense of the love of their spouse and family
- Can be impulsively angry and know how to be outspoken and say what will hurt their adversaries the most.
About the Centaur
Centaurs were the great scholars and intellectuals of Greek and Roman myth, but they could also be hotheaded and aggressive.
* Most compatible: Aries, Leo
* Semi-Compitable: Capricorn, Aquarius, Libra, Scorpio
* A 50-50 chance with: Taurus, Cancer, Sagittarius
* Incompatible: Pisces, Gemini, Virgo. Good to know!
Chinese Zodiac: Silver Phoenix