I’m really excited to announce a new project I have been working on to make life and visiting Sweden more awesome.
It’s called the Lost in Sweden Moosleter. I know there are so many of you fantastic bloggers out there. But, it’s hard keeping track of everyone and following through easily from Google reader or blogrolls. Plus for those just wanting to get emails, getting 100 latest blog posts from bloggers is hard to digest.
The Lost in Sweden Moosletter will be a monthly newsletter with excerpts and photos from bloggers who write about Sweden. It’s awesome because you get the best of what’s happening in Sweden by real bloggers.
Bloggers get the advantage of increasing their traffic through a collective newsletter. Everybody loves visitors <3 Joining as a blogger is SUPER easy:
1. Be a blogger that writes about Sweden on a regular basis. You don’t have to be in Sweden, you just have to write *about* Sweden.
2. You can write in any language! If it is not English, put a Google Translate button on your site so visitors can easily translate to their native language.
3. Add the badge below to your sidebar on your blog so that everyone knows you’re part of the network.
You can right click “save as” and resize the image to fit your sidebar.
You MUST also link to this blog post so people can get more information about the newsletter.
If you don’t add a badge and link up, you can’t be part of the newsletter. Sorry. :( But seriously, it’s super easy to add the image and link up and become a part of Swedish history!
4. For bloggers wanting to put the signup box on their site, comment below and I will email you the code.
Readers, sign up for the newsletter!
You can sign up right below.
5. Spread the word! I’m super-über-jätte excited to send out the first newsletter in mid-June.