Restaurants Closed During the Summer in Stockholm
The Stockholm Tourist put together a fabulous short guide to restaurants closed in the summertime in Stockholm. He included all the Michelin star restaurants along with the top spots in the city.
I added in another dozen restaurants that are also closed. There are many more restaurants closed for the summer so be aware before getting excited to go on a gastronomy tour of Stockholm!
Dates are inclusive of closing dates. Use Bookatable.com to find the next available booking.
- Lux Stockholm – International, Michelin * – Primusgatan 116 – July 17th through August 15th.
- Fredsgatan 12 (F12) Michelin * – July 10th through August 7th.
- The Grill – Meat/Bistro – Drottninggatan 89 – July 10th through August 1st.
- Brasserie Le Rouge – French – Brunnsgränd 2-4 – July 3rd through August 10th. The bar, Le Bar, is open all summer.
- Smak på Restaurangen – International (not Vegetarian as some booking sites list it) – Oxtorgsgatan 14 – June 24th through August 4th.
- Operakällaren – July 11th through August 15th.
- Teatergrillen – Swedish – Nybrogatan 3 – July 3rd through August 3rd.
- Esperanto – French, Michelin * – Kungstensgatan 2 – June 23rd through August 11th.
- Frantzén/Lindeberg – Swedish, Michelin ** – Lilla Nygatan 21 – July 10th through August 11th.
- Sjögräs – International – Timmermansgatan 24 – July 17th through August 8th.
- Pontus! – Brunnsgatan 1 – July 4th through August 8th.
- Pontus by the Sea – East side waterfront, Gamla Stan – Remains open.
- Djuret – Meat, meat and more meat – Lilla Nygatan 5 – June 24th through August 29th. Svinet, located in the restaurant garden, is open.
- Brasserie Bobonne – French – Storgatan 12 – July 7th to August 16th.
- Mattias Dahlgren Matbaren & Matsalen – Swedish/International Fine Dining, Michelin **/* – Grand Hôtel – July 15th to August 7th.
- Gotland Restaurang och Bar – Swedish/Bistro – Brunnsgatan 6 – July to August 16th.
- Rue du Pont Nouveau – Swedish/Fine Dining – Nybrogatan 38 – July 17th to August 16th.
- Restaurang Stockholm – Swedish – Centralplan 1 – July to August 7th.
- Restaurang Bellevue – Swedish – Vanadisplan 2 – Reopens August 15th.
- Långholmens Wärdshus – Swedish/Traditional – Alstaviksvägen 17 – July to August 7th.
- Clas På Hörnet – Swedish – Surbrunnsgatan 20 – July 10th to August 15th.
- No 12 Kungstensgatan – Swedish/International – Kungstensgatan 12 – from June 23rd. It does not say when it will reopen.
- Pelikan – Swedish – – Stora Hallen is open but Kristallen and Matsalen are closed for the summer. Dates are not listed on the closing dates.
- AG Restaurang och Bar – Swedish – July 3rd to August 7th.
- Eyubi Kök & Bar – Lebanese – Döbelnsgatan 45 – July to August 8th.
- Nalen Restaurang – Swedish – Regeringsgatan 74- July to August 1st.
I will post a list of the best restaurants actually open in the summertime.
Share with friends