Techno Viking: The Dancing Swedish Police Officer

4 Aug
2010

Wondering what the Swedish Police are doing on a sunny summer afternoon? Dancing. In Malmö. At Stortorget. At least one police officer.

Wow, amazingly awesome no words can describe it. Now we know how the police solve cases in Sweden: by dancing.

Even ABC news in America picked up on the story. Some cops just wanna have fun. And some cops just wanna chill out.

8 Responses to Techno Viking: The Dancing Swedish Police Officer

Mattias

August 5th, 2010 at 01:53

Kay

August 5th, 2010 at 08:38

WOW! And to assume that he is doing this totally sober (we hope anyway)! What happened to the shy Swedish male stereotype? ;)

Princess

August 5th, 2010 at 11:10

Oh comedy, this guy has the moves! Lovely loose hips too. Don’t think PC Plod in the UK would be this groovy.

@Kay – exactly he don’t seem that shy and reserved!It’s all a myth to make them Swedish men seem more mysterious than they really are I think

Dano

August 5th, 2010 at 12:31

See what happens once you give a man a pistol to carry in public? Pure happiness!
“Go onnnnnnnnn..criticize my dancing…i dare ya!”

Johnny Foriegner has no discipline like our plods Princess!

markus

August 10th, 2010 at 15:45

Does the Swedish Justice system work then? Or do people dance around the courtroom too?

Lame.

Balty

August 16th, 2010 at 12:30

Recently I’ve noticed that some Swedish men act like great entertainers. Recently the Medieval festival on Gotland took place and it was amazing to see just how many talented guys were performing, there was a wonderful jester group that even did pole dancing and a medieval boy band. It is so much fun. Sweden is indeed womens’ paradise.

p.s. I hope the original Techno Viking (in Germany) is doing well.

August 18th, 2010 at 20:35

@Mattias – What a bummer. Still hilarious that an art group would produce videos about the Skåne polis.

And I learned it was my friend who posted the video to youtube. Hilarious!

DeepSoul

August 23rd, 2010 at 07:00

I dig the moves HAHA He was really groovin’, even if he didn’t exactly have the best rhythm. Kudos to the cop!