It’s that time again! The dying questions for swedish men is chock full of goodness of information. Before we start on our new questions about swedish dating, here’s a summary of what we know about swedish men and women.
Are very good listeners
Are quiet and shy
Help doing house work
Cook dinner, breakfast or a little smörgås
Give the look
Like foreign girls (who doesn’t like anything exotic?)
Want romance too
Love confident men
Like foreign men
Are sensitive at heart
And now the A-Z of questions we still discuss and ponder about. A big thanks to all the readers who continuously comment and share their love stories.
- If I like you (i’m a girl), can I text/call you first?
- Can you summarize Swedish dating culture in one/two words?
- Is Swedish boy interested in me if we chat online for several months and have wonderfully intense conversations?
- Do you think some Swedish men can fall in love with a woman that is curvy or a few extra pouds or is this a sign of laziness with their culture?
- Do Swedish men prefer texting/emailing to phone calling?
- What is the best place in Stockholm to find a Swedish guy?
- Do Swedish women give the look too?
- What in general seems to be the Swedish man’s standing point on women who have children from a previous relationship?
- Do Swedish men give compliments randomly to women? If not, are they trying to hit on the girls?
- What are signs of flirtatious behavior?
- Why do men need to be on the verge of blacking out to hit on women?
- Does the ‘player’ culture exist?
- How the hell do you ask out a swede?? or make “a move” on him?
- Do they like blonds or brunettes?
- Is it true Swedes are very rude?
- Is it true that Swedes hate monogamy?
- Do they fall in love really hard?
It’s not easy dating Swedish women. And the swedish male proves to be both confusing and amusing. Just remember, they’re still people too, and sometimes a man is just a man.