After taking the blue pill and heading down the rabbit hole of the pick up artist industry, I learned a lot of the industry teachings is about instilling common sense and confidence in men.
This is third part to my series about the Stockholm Sweden Day Game Workshop I attended under the dating coach Jeremy Soul and under the Love Systems Corporation.
Part I: Umm, you wanna be a Pick Up Artist?
Part II: Playing THE Game by Challenging Darwin’s Game
On a side note, Love Systems is the company that evolved from Mystery Method, as made famous by Neil Strauss’ book, The Game. Love Systems is today riding high on crack because of its ability of taking the pick up artist industry (PUA) and turning it into a scientific method.
Four hours in the classroom and four hours in the field. For those counting beans, the whole workshop is $1495 for the day. Yes, US Dollars. C’mom boys, give me your Benjamins and i will teach you the way into a woman’s universe. While it is pricey for a cheap bastard like me, I highly recommend it if your love life is in a rut and needs to be kicked started again.
And what did we learn? I created my list that is inspired by Jeremy Soul. ALL these commandments are important for even the Swedish man to find a girl; after all, we do spend plenty of time complaining that Swedish men are bad at picking up Swedish girls.
Sapphire’s 10 Commandments of Meeting Women:
- 1. Accept Rejection – It happens to all of us: we are rejected by some pretty guy or girl. Don’t be disheartened; throw out the negative thoughts and move on. And while you may have sulked and cried about it in the past, don’t do that now. It’s wasted tears and energy.
- 2. Don’t Expect to Get Every Girl – Going hand in hand with Commandment 1, not every girl is attracted to you and vice versa. Sometimes you will see a beautiful girl and then start talking to her and realize, “blaggg, this one is emotionally vacant for me.” That’s cool, just go talk to another girl.
- 3. Be Confident – Working through the rejection part is the first step of being confident. Love your work, your hobbies, your friends, your family and you will be confident. Exuding confidence is akin to pheromones; women go crazy when they see men who are sure of themselves.
- 4. Have a Personality – Have you spoke to someone who had the personality of a cardboard box? It was so painful that you wanted to recycle them or crumple them up right away. Be creative and excited about your life. If you don’t know how to have fun with your life, why should any girl care about you? And be sure to demonstrate that you have a personality, ie. “I love running everyday” or “Hiking on the glaciers was the best sport I ever did” Whatever it is, show the girl that you have a personality.
- 5. Don’t Be Drunk – Biggest turnoff ever. EVER. Drunk guys do not produce good pick up lines.
- 6. Have a Good Wingman – Wingmen are the guys that you go with when meeting women, especially in the evening. Having a wingman will allow you to have a higher status and meet girls in groups. And a good wingman is a guy who can back you up, know when to step down, entertain the other girls, and overall, make you look good.
- 7. Try, Try, Try Again – Don’t give on picking up women, it is tantamount to romantic suicide. Be confident that you have the ability to speak to women and that you are decent guy just trying to make his way.
- 8. Travel – Traveling away from your comfort zone will force you to interact and meet new people. You will also have fun stories to share and broaden your knowledge of the word.
- 9. Poor Posture will Kill You, Literally – Stop slouching and stand up straight. Remember when your mom bugged you to not hunch over? Keep you back straight, shoulders back, and stomach tucked in (not sucked in). Poor body language sends a subconscious message that you have low self esteem. If you are approaching Swedish girls especially, they love confident looking men. A slouchy guy who doesn’t stand properly is not that.
- 10. Pick Up Lines Must Not Be Lame – The “Hey baby, how’s it going?” line is so lame is makes me laugh and cry every time I hear it used. Or the “What’s your name sweetheart? Can I get your number?” Nooo, why the fuck should I give you my number, I have no idea who you are creepy bastard.