Group Sex and Swedish Women

17 Dec
2009

I was eating a delicious lamb roast when we got into the discussion of Swedish women.  Because of course Swedish girls are like little lambs:  soft, sweet, and delicate.

There were a couple friends who happened to be single males, and well, sans blond Swedish girls.  Of course, one single Asian girl (on her quest to find a Swedish man in Sweden) had to ask the single boys why they were not sambos yet.  The answer:  Swedish women are formal in nature and too feminist.  The guys said there was no spark.  No silly fun  with the women they dated.  They missed feeling the little bubbles of energy between a couple.  And some girls were so independent the men felt emasculated.

But a third guy, a potty mouthed hilarious Indian, chimed in that Swedish women really want a manly man.   The whole ultra feminist attitude is just a song and dance cover that they enjoy the delicateness of being a girl and want to be taken care of.  His solution?  Hold your ground and don’t become like the Swedish man just because you are dating a Swedish girl.  Be the man, continue your cultural ways, and love her to bits.

Of course this brings me to the title of the post, group sex.   Because I bet that’s why you’re reading this post.  First, a bit about funny Swedish laws.  A Swedish school teacher was convicted of buying sexual services (remember selling prostitution is legal, buying is not) but he cannot be fired from his job.  He also seems to be a mastermind organizing group sex between professionals and girls, where some girls were paid.  Of course, to him, no biggies.

And since “criminality outside of the workplace usually isn’t sufficient cause for firing,” says  Sofie Rehnström (legal expert with the Swedish Trade Union Confederation (LO)), group sex is an all go even if you pay for it.   Hey, we’re in Sweden, violating the law is like getting a spanking.  Except spanking is illegal.

Going back to our dinner discussion, we learned that group sex at some of the Swedish universities exist.  As recently as 2004 at least.  How it works you ask?  There’s a sign up sheet on the bulletin board with a date and time (location is the same) and you just sign up.  And then show up and have fun.   I’m not sure where this puts sexual nature on the map in Sweden, but surely somewhere.

While some Swedish students are pursuing group sex in college, others are trying to figure out how to effectively date a Swedish girl.  Then they figure the group sex thing is easier then courting the Swedish bombshells.

It’s kinda like getting stuck in the revolving door.

8 Responses to Group Sex and Swedish Women

Tony

December 17th, 2009 at 19:39

Finding a Swedish girl in 10 easy steps.

Step 1. Find that bulletin board for group sex signups.
Step 2. Write down the names of all females listed.
Step 3. Sign up and then attend said group sex session.
Step 4. (This is important) Say you have a fetish for pregnant women. Disturbing, I know, but don’t worry, you’ll see where this is going. Note all interested women, and cross them off the list. Also remove all women who have removed their clothing and exhibit visible signs of pregnancy.
Step 5. (Optional) Engage in group sex.
Step 6. Wait 8 months.
Step 7. Remove from list all females without visible signs of pregnancy.
Step 8. Begin interviewing pregnant women on list.
Step 9. Invariably discover the (predictably alpha male) father is missing.
Step 10. Choose favorite mother-t0-be and in desperate need of a father figure (i.e. someone who can pay the rent, etc.)

There. I guarantee you’ll be able to find at least one girl (and possible two, if you know what I mean) this way. Now all you have to do is go find that group sex class. OR – you can just grow a pair of balls and ask a normal girl out on a date. Fine, a ficka, whatever it is you people do up there. Just find somewhere you can be alone and talk. Be respectful to her. Have fun, make jokes, but don’t play games. Show her you care, but demonstrate (don’t tell her) why she should care as well. Keep that up for a few months. And there you go. I guarantee you’ll be able to find a girl this way.

Lycka till.

December 17th, 2009 at 22:16

Ahahahaah!!! OMG, I laughed so hard at this.

Yes, if only the Swedish men would stand up and start talking to the women, wowwww, life would be different.

December 18th, 2009 at 01:20

Wow, I completely missed out in high school and university sex parties!

When I was in university, there was a huge high school scandal where high school girls were going to sex parties for beer, cigarettes and weed. Those parties didn’t exist when I went to high school!

Now that I’m done university, I hear of these Swedish roaming orgy universities! Fuck it, I’m going back for part-time studies! Bio 101, here I come! I just hope it’s not all dudes who sign up… there could be problems then!

Actually, just talking to a Swedish women will put you 10 steps ahead of Swedish men. Rule of numbers, just go up to every woman you find attractive and say “Hi”. Eventually one will stop kicking you in the junk or spraying you with pepper-spray and say “Hi” back! From there, it’s all about being fun!

Emma

December 23rd, 2009 at 13:00

Haha, this was such a funny read! The group sex bulletin board sounds like utter bs to me, but then I went to the Agricultural University, so what do I know, eh? The rest I agree with completely! Especially the whole “being too independent” thing. It’s like a catch 22. You have to be “needy” for a man to fall for you, yet they want you to be independent. But not too independent. Gaaah! I say your Indian friend had it right – we want real men: men who are strong, can build stuff, will carry stuff for us and who can fix things that break. But who will of course still do half of the cleaning and cooking. Not too much to ask for, is it?!

Hope you have a very merry Christmas Sapphire!

December 25th, 2009 at 21:24

@Emma – Sounds like some mythical man to me! Is he related to Santa, the Tooth Fairy or Easter Bunny? :p

December 30th, 2009 at 16:05

@Emma – You are right! Cook and clean and fix the sink. ;) Yea, I guess the world will never know about this posting, maybe someone will enlighten us.

Happy late Christmas to you too dear.

@Andrew- You did miss out on college, it’s time to re-enroll.

gen

January 4th, 2010 at 15:37

haha! This was a very interesting read. I just wonder how much different are the Swedish when compared to Norwegians?! Living in Norway for the time being, and clearly half of the thing happening here on the dating marked, at least what I hear about it, is beyond logic. But if the Swedish have an explanation for it I guess the Norwegians do to, I just didn’t get it .
I know a couple that have been together for the last 4 years or so and they still have the fridge divided in two. each is buying own food, and not touching the other’s?! gives the expression “swedish bill ” a whole new meaning.
gen

JB

July 2nd, 2010 at 09:50

Serious question: Is spanking REALLY illegal in Sweden? *gasps in disbelief and now has deeper understanding of why all the Swedish men I’ve met are so damned kinky*