I do not normally write resolution but I figured this year will be different from any other. Everything is new and I might as well have great goals for myself.
In no particular order:
- Learn snowboarding– heights be damned, this is it! Time to learn and teach those Swedes how one really does it. And for anyone who wants to teach me, I’m totally available. =)
- Complete three paintings– I did it when I was younger and I still have the talent
- Find a job– oh yes, just that easy!
- Pursue photography– Join the Stockholm art community as both a photographer and a model
- Apply for graduate school — Attend graduate school
- Get an apartment with my cousin- If any of you know someone who is renting their place for the long term, please please please let us know. I implore you.
- Visit Svalbard and Jan Mayer- Why the hell not?
- See the Stockholm museums, attend a hockey game (or two or three)
- Find a decent fellow to spend time with. Don’t laugh, but I’m really shy/nervous around people I like. And I’m pretty traditional. I may be having a wild child phase at the moment (or I may always have a little wildness in me), but I can be quite domestic. And I want a man who can be a man for me, like he’s comfortable with taking control (and me do so at times). Oh, and I’m a great cook and love cooking for someone. =)
- Work out- get killer abs and stay toned
- Pursue ballroom dancing with more passion- MUST. GO. DANCING.
- Relearn the guitar– Start with fingerpicking. Work with a classical and maybe move to acoustic
- Learn Icelandic…learning Swedish is a given
- Patience– seems a little silly to say. I am not a patient person. By any means. Without going into details, I am in a situation where patience is key. If I lose my cool, I will ruin everything. But at the same time, waiting and keeping cool is a daunting task. So I believe if I possess a little patience, I will be rewarded with something great.
If I start to falter, be sure to post and slap me. I am determined to stay on top of my goals.
Happy new year to all. Let’s hope for a wonderful 2008. Woohoo!!!